Eastbourne Law Solicitors are specialist solicitors offering Probate, Wills, Estate and Business Succession Planning advice, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Community Care Fee Challenges and Court of Protection services for the vulnerable and disabled from their very conveniently located offices and car park at 2 The Triangle, Willingdon, Eastbourne BN20 9PJ on the main road (not the bypass) between Eastbourne and Polegate, next to the Willingdon Downlands Medical Centre. Turn off for the British Queen Pub and you will find us on the right.
We are a small legal company staffed by a specialist solicitor, an accountant and three paralegals. Because we are small and our practice niche, we are able to offer specialist advice at reasonable rates. We try to give fixed prices when possible and guarantee to complete the work within the quote, provided the information you give to us at the start of the work is accurate.
If a case is ongoing, we will give you a fixed fee when possible for each stage.
How can Eastbourne Law Solicitors help you?
- Last Will and Testaments
- Lasting Powers of Attorney, both types – Welfare and Financial.
- Acting as attorney for people who no longer wish to deal with their own affairs.
- Arranging for a Deputy to be appointed via the Court of Protection where someone has already lost mental capacity and so unable to appoint an Attorney themselves.
- Challenging NHS and Local Authority Care matters (especially who pays) for clients.
- Trusts – we create these for your particular needs and can, if you wish, deal with their ongoing management.
- Inheritance Tax Planning.
- Business Succession Planning.
- Probate – dealing with a deceased’s estate and distributing the estate to the beneficiaries.
Normal Opening Hours (including late appointments Thursday and Saturday morning on request.)
Monday 9 am to 5 pm
Tuesday 9 am to 5 pm
Wednesday 9 am to 5 pm.
Late opening Thursday 9 am to 5 pm or to 8 pm by appointment only.
Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Weekend opening by appointment only Saturday 9 am to noon.
Eastbourne Law solicitors,
Free consultations are not available outside our normal opening hours, but paid appointments are.
We are a trading division of The Probate Department Ltd registered office as above company registration 07682081 which is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority number 618261.