Eastbourne Law are specialists offering Probate, Wills, Estate and Business Succession Planning advice, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Community Care Fee Challenges and Court of Protection services for the vulnerable and disabled.
We are a small legal company and because we are small and our practice niche, we are able to offer specialist advice at reasonable rates. We try to give fixed prices when possible and guarantee to complete the work within the quote, provided the information you give to us at the start of the work is accurate.
If a case is ongoing, we will give you a fixed fee when possible for each stage.
How can Eastbourne Law help you?
- Last Will and Testaments
- Lasting Powers of Attorney, both types – Welfare and Financial.
- Acting as attorney for people who no longer wish to deal with their own affairs.
- Arranging for a Deputy to be appointed via the Court of Protection where someone has already lost mental capacity and so unable to appoint an Attorney themselves.
- Trusts – we can help create these for your particular needs.
- Inheritance Tax Planning.
- Business Succession Planning.
- Probate – dealing with a deceased’s estate and distributing the estate to the beneficiaries.
Normal Opening Hours (including late appointments Thursday and Saturday morning on request.)
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Weekend opening by appointment only Saturday 9 am to noon.
Free consultations are not available outside our normal opening hours, but paid appointments are.